Friday, October 14, 2011

What I've been pinning this week... - {blogtoberfest day 14}

I have no idea what to blog about today so I'm going to be slack and show you the yummy things I've been pinning this week on pinterest. If you haven't heard of pinterest get out from living under your rock and get yourself signed up! Not sure if you still need to be 'invited' so if that's the case drop me an email or comment and I'll do you the honour! You can follow my pinning adventure here.


Chevron crochet blanket


Chevron trays
DIY button pillow
No Sew felt pencil roll 
Chevron Lazy Susan
Bed side table option
Till next time, keep crafting! xx.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com