Sunday, October 2, 2011

The week that was…

I’ve decided that every Sunday I do a post titled “The week that was” where I can recap happenings from the past week, stuff I did blog about, stuff I forgot or stuff I didn’t think was interesting enough to blog about during the week LOL.
ooooooooooO0Ooooooooooo
I found out I was accepted into the Croydon Huckleberry Market in Dec (more details to come). YAY ME!
I finally got started on my breast cancer donation (photo’s to come).
I taught myself after many years trying to teach my self on and off how to knit finally! So far I’ve learn…
  • Knit
  • Purl
  • Stockinette Stitch
  • Cast on and off
  • Rib Stitch
I purchased some different size needles and come yummy yarn to make my first ever knitted creation ( granted it’s a scarf but still, baby steps) (Oh and don’t remind me that I have chosen to take up a winter hobby at the beginning of spring!).
Realised if you don’t do thing things won’t get done…
Took Master N to get his 4 year old needles which nearly broke my heart, then comforted my rather sick 4 year old which were caused by the a fore mentioned needles.
Signed my self up to Blogtoberfest (which I missed the first day of, but am making up for it by doing two posts in one day! Go Me!).
Finally got around to calling a child care centre to book myself in for placement so I can finally finish my course, I start Wednesday!)
Came up with an exciting business idea, again it’s something which all benefits and feeds into the dream I have for owning my own creative business. (More to come soon!)
Making a decision to get serious about blogging, I would like to use this blog as a creative outlet, a journal to look back on and perhaps a means of earning some $$ to help my little family obtain our goals.
Realised that if I can’t get it right the first time doesn’t mean the world is going to end nor do I move onto the next thing, try try again.
Found that contact doesn’t work very well as a mask when trying to paint a design on fabric, back to the drawing board on that one.
Seeing that there are new dates for the screen printing workshop I want to do in October YAY!
Found some really awesome and inspiring blogs to stalk, I mean read!
Refrained from throwing myself off the closest bridge (thankfully we don’t have bridges close by) when my beloved pies lost the grand final yesterday, waaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa!
ooooooooooO0Ooooooooooo
136
And because I hate blogging with out pictures here is a pic of my beautiful cat scout ♥.
Well that was the week that was, see you tomorrow with more of my craft adventures, till then, keep crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com