Sunday, October 30, 2011

Digi Crafts by meeeeeee - {Blogtoberfest Day 30}

I'm struggling to get to the end of blogtoberfest 2011, I'm losing my blojo (that sounds dirty...), so I thought I would toot my own horn and show off some of my past digital creations I've created for clients.
 
 




 
 
 
 
 

(Putting on my designer hat on now)
If you would like me to reproduce any of these designs for you feel free to email me gemmy80@live.com.au, but please don’t copy them for yourself as I have spend a lot of time and energy creating 95% of the elements from scratch, you can share them on your blog if you wish but please email me first, and also credit is required. (Hat off!)

I hope you like them Open-mouthed smile

Till next time, keep crafting xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com