Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Crafty Crushes - {Blogtoberfest Day 12}

Do you have a crafty crush? I have a few. They are who inspire me every time I read their blog, meet them in person and receive and item they've created!


{source}
 My first crafty crush would have to be Pip Lincolne from Meet me at mikes! Did you catch her on the circle this morning? She was great! I am desperate to get her books, they are just gorgeous! Watch it here. I would love love love to see her do a weekly/fortnightly segment on the circle about new crafts, quick how to's, she's a natural!





{source}









My second crafty crush would have to be Jodie Carleton from RicRac, I have a few of her patterns and am continuing to collect more. They are just the most gorgeous, one of a kind softies perfect for anyone big or small in your life or indeed yourself! Dare I say she is a creative genius! Love love love her work and can't speak highly enough of it.You can purchase Ric Rac patterns from any good fabric store or online, google them!





{source}
 My third would have to be Nic James from Yardage Design, I first met and heard of Nic and yardage design when I was her booth buddy/neighbour at the Stitches and Craft incub8tor market a couple of years ago. Not only does she print everything herself she uses the best base fabrics and inks! I have a few of her fabrics but I don't want to cut them up and they are so pretty! Nic gave up a career in science to focus her full attention on yardage design. I admire her for following her crafty passion and making it a business for herself, but it does take a lot of hard work and pure talent! You can purchase her gorgeous fabrics here.








Who's your crafty crush? I would love to know.


Now for something I've been working on!

This little creature has been made especially for a special fund-raiser I'll let you know about soon, it's fairly obvious what its a fund raiser for, breast cancer of course! This month is breast cancer awareness month.


Till next time, keep crafting! xo






2 comments:

  1. I had not heard of Meet me at Mikes! That crafty journal of her looks GREAT! Coming over from Blogtoberfest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, You're missing out! She's one creative chick!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    xg

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com