Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So I've changed my mind....again....

I've decided to change tack again.

I've gone off Atomic Gracie, I don't know what it was but something just wasn't right. So I've decided to call my little design business Two Little Blue Birds and I would love you all sosososo much if you would check out my fan page and like away. I'm in the process of transferring everything over from the other page but it shouldn't take long.

Here's the logo I designed for myself, what do you think?

WDYT?

And to celebrate the makeover I'm going to do a wee giveaway, more details will be here tomorrow!




Till next time...


2 comments:

  1. Love the logo! It's simple, yet perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy :) I'm a bit smitten with it too :D

      Delete

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com