Friday, May 11, 2012

Freebie for the crocheters

Are you a bit of a hooker? No I don't mean THAT kind of hooker (Not that there's anything wrong with that, everyone has to make their way through life ;)) I mean do you crochet? I've started and have almost finished my first blanket! It's just one giant granny square but it's a start. I can't wait to give a chevron pattern a go, I know surprise surprise :P

Anyway I thought I would offer this wee freebie for those who want it. It's A4 but you could make it smaller if you like. Just click the download button under which ever poster you would like (or both) and print away.

Enjoy!

NB: For some reason when you view the these in media fire (where you download them from) the font is all black but it downloads with the blue, not sure why that happens, but it's fine.





 Till next time....

p.s don't forget the giveaway I've got going, you can see about it here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com