Monday, August 22, 2011

To market to market...


I've been sewing, and gosh it feels good!

This is a market apron I made for one of my sewing sisters for a Christmas in july swap we were doing! What do you think? I used fabric bought from Verri Vintage. Sam from Verri Vintage was my recipient and she didn't even realise I had bought this to use for her present!

I was going to use a free pattern I had found online to create the apron but I couldn't get my head around it so I just thought I would make up my own, at the end of the day it's pretty basic and straight forward. There are a few things I would change if I were to make it again but for a first go I am pretty chuffed as to how it turned out.

Sam was very impressed which is the main aim :D

Do you participate in swaps? Do get them done as soon as you get your partner or leave it till the last minute (like me LOL)?





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com