Monday, August 8, 2011

Exciting new step!

I have something very exciting to share with you, I am excited to announce a brand spanking new craft group being started up by moi in my local community of Lilydale! I have booked the venue, just have to confirm dates and everything will be up and running! I'll update when the time comes and things are more set in stone, but in the mean time head on over to the facebook page.


So if you're local to Lilydale (or don't mind a bit of a drive) I would love to see you at our crafty catchup! There will be coffee and cake (and coke zero, of course), bring something your working on or pick up some hints from the little demo's being held each week.







1 comment:

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com