Friday, August 5, 2011

I ♥ OP shopping, do you?

OMG I love a good op shop, it's so satisfying to go into a shop full of glorious wonders knowing I could find my newest favourite things for a couple of dollars! I recently came across a big jar of vintage buttons for $10, I was in heaven! I can't go past an oppy without checking out their haberdashery section. I also check out the kids clothing section, having a 4year old boy who is growing like a weed the need for new clothing on a regular basis becomes bloody expensive, but picking up a cute top of pair of shorts for $1 or $2 each how can you go wrong! And the best thing is because kids do grow like weeks the clothing for sale is usually in great nick or sometimes even brand new!

One of my most exciting finds recently while not from an op shop is a book about op shops! It's actually a directory of op shops all over Victoria! How good is that?!, over 380 pages detailing 773 Op Shops.

Image borrowed from Little Red's craft cupboard.
Image borrowed from Op Shop Guide Victoria



I am seriously considering parting with $25 for this gem as I think it would pay for itself after a few trips. If you're interested in scoring yourself a copy you can pop over to their site, or check out their Facebook page. Also if you're in the Dandy Ranges you can pop into Little Red Craft Cupboard in Monbulk and pick yourself up a copy, while there why not peruse the crafty goodness available for sale!




Till next time crafteroonies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com