Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A-Z of me!


Found this over on Max and Me and thought I would join the meme fun.....

A - Age: 31, eek

B - Best Friend: I know it's lame but Mick (partner in crime and life) is my bestie!

C - Chore that you hate: That should read chore's I hate as there are many, I hate the most, hanging out undies and socks (don't mind the big stuff), and cleaning the toilet, when you share with two boys on of which is 4 it aint pretty!

D - Dogs: Daisy



E - Essential Start to Your Day: Coke Zero

F - Favourite Colour: Pink, which if funny cos I'm not a girly girl, but I love seeing things in pink, I'm also partial to red and light blue

G - Gold or Silver: Silver but will also wear white gold (which is basically silver ;))

H - Height: Short. 5"5

I -  Instruments You Play: I don't, unless you count your voice as an instrument!

J - Job Title: SAHM

K - Kids: Lily who passed away 5.5 years ago and Master N who is 4.5

L -  Live: Melbourne, Australia

M - Mother's Name: Sheryl

N - Nicknames: Gem, Gemmy, Pinky.

O - Overnight Hospital Stays: I've had a few all relating to pregnancy's, I get horrific morning sickness.

P - Pet Peeve: It's a kind of hypocritical one but when people don't use correct spelling for things, like there, they're, their, also when people say aks instead of ask, drives me NUTS!

Q - Quote from a Movie: Hmmm, I don't really have one.

R - Right or Left Handed: I'm a righty

S - Siblings: Two Sisters (one younger, one older) and a Brother (older)

T - Time You Wake Up: When Master N wakes but but normally fall back asleep after his breakfast is served LOL.

U - Ultimate Vacation: Anywhere, I would love to go to the USA, but I would settle for Queensland at the rate we're going, I NEED A HOLIDAY!

V -  Vegetable You Hate: Broad Beans, blergh.

W -What Makes You Run Late: Everybody else in my family, I hate being late!

X - X-Rays You've Had: Teeth, neck, ankle, there are probably more.

Y - Yummy Food You Make: French Toast

Z - Zoo Animals: Sloth or the big cats.



Till Next Time, Keep Crafting! xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com