Saturday, November 5, 2011

I did it I really did it!

I got into the course!!!!!

I'm so freaking excited I can't stanz it!

Next year (and for the next 3 years) I'll be doing Textile Design and Development at RMIT!!!

A MASSIVE HUGE thanks to Jane over at Lil Pip who gave me a gentle nudge, I couldn't have done it this so soon with out your support and encouragement!

Check out this video to find out more...


So I will officially be a student again next year, but this time I will be doing something that makes me giddy with excitement!!! I will of course be updating my blog on my journey, so stay tuned :D

Till next time....Keep Crafting xo



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What an amazing course to be doing, it looks so interesting and also looks like lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com