Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's beginning to look A LOT like.... Easter!?!?!

I seem to have been bitten by the easter bunny, well I not really but I did actually get bitten by my pet rabbit, once, and on the boob! bloody hurt too!!

Nothing says the Christmas season is over more than heading to the shops on boxing day and seeing the shelves filled with Easter eggs, bakeries churning out hot crossed buns at a dizzying rate, and a certain white furry creature featuring more and more in advertising etc. I'm not religious so Easter holds no real meaning for me other than chocolate (which I'm not a HUGE fan of) and fruit laces bread.

So I wanted to "get in the mood" so to speak so have decided to create some Easter themed graphics, am planning on having them as freebies in the coming week along with some other cute eastery treats (of the non edible kind).

I'll show you an example in a moment but before I do I want to tell you about the easter challenge that's been set over on The Sewing Sisterhood blog!

Here's a bit from the blog:

The first theme is EASTER and you can make anything you like. It can be sewn or crafted, it can be baked or decorated. It can be digital craft or traditional craft. It can be a kids craft or activity! It can be anything CREATIVE you like, as long as it fits the them! Challenge yourself and try something new, or try out a new technique or material. - The Sewing Sisterhood Blog

You get get all the dets over on the blog and while you're there you should check out all the talented "sisters" who contribute!

So who's up for the challenge? I am!

Now back to my eastery goodness, here's a little taste of what's going to be on offer in the coming weeks.



These are greeting cars, cute, no?
Till next time..



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com