Saturday, February 4, 2012

| #febphotoaday | day 3| hands | Handwriting meme

OK so I'm a day late but here is day 3rd #febphotoaday!

Please excuse the following...

*Out of focus
* Unimaginative shot
*Dusty Glass

For those playing at home this is my sons hand taken at 7 weeks 4 days old ♥.

No onto other things, I saw on Meet Me At Mikes blog today a very cool idea, a handwriting meme.
For those who don't know what a meme is read this.

All you have to do is answer the following questions and write them down (old school style), scan or take a pic of your list and blog! Also don't forget to tag other bloggers to share the love!

1. What is your name

2. Blog URL

3.Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

4. Favourite quote

5. Favourite song (at the moment)

6. Favourite band / singers (at the moment)

7. Say anything you want

8. Tag 3-5 bloggers


and....GO!

So here's my submission handwriting meme.


Jodie, Nic and Jane, it's your turn!

I'm off back to school shopping today! WOOHOO!

Till next time...



1 comment:

I ♥ comments :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Locations of Site Visitors
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com